Why not have a go at growing your own chillies this season! Amazon has many starter kits and seed packs. Chillies are pretty easy to grow and will thrive on your kitchen or conservatory windowsill. Perhaps start with something milder than the Carolina Reapers though eh?
Chilli plant care tips:
- Chilli plants like lots of sunshine!
- The most common problems with chilli plants is over-watering
- Chilli plants are not hardy so harvest before a frost starts
- Chilli plants should be kept in small pots
- Chilli plants will really benefit from a tomato, baby bio or other type of nitrogen feed which will keep the leaves greener and the plant fruiting for longer.